<&BlogMetaData&>

Monday, November 03, 2008

Were You Aware??...

.....that November is National adoption month? Well, now you do!! I didn't even know there was such a thing until this past year. I have lots of thoughts going through my jumbled head about adoption and how truly my life has been blessed because of adoption. Without adoption and our Rachel, Bubba and I would not have our little family. So, with all of my emotions very much at the surface, the proper words escape me. So, please check out my sidebar for our "adoption story"....just in case you've forgotten.

In the meantime, check our this awesome chick. She lives in Utah and is an amazing source of information and inspiration for me. She will be posting something everyday this month on adoption. So make sure you check it!! Because of this chick (my cousin), I was introduced to the r house, and I'm forever grateful. Thank you Terrah!! And, because of this chick I was able to go through this process with her...laughing, crying, screaming, swearing and laughing. Her adoption will be finalized next Monday the 10th!!! We started this adoption process at the same time, have the same caseworker etc. I tell her all the time that I'm glad she did everything first so I could sit back and watch to see how it all works....very true to my nature...taking it all in and then going for it myself. Thanks Yannette!!

Hopefully someday this month I'll be able to put my thoughts into something coherent that you all can read. Until then.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mayor of CrazyTown said...

So, so welcome. And I'm glad you put laughing twice. It'll only get more interesting as they get older I'm sure. :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey from The R House said...

hahaha! i feel like a celeb now. you are welcome back any time.

xoxoxox

mrs. r

7:39 PM  
Blogger mzpinke said...

holly and brad.... i couldn't even tey to express the gratitude and appreciation i have for the great blessing of finding you! i'll never be/feel any more proud of the decision i've made. you're both so awesome and i love you both so much! make sure to give that handsome cub grady all my love too! i miss him so much but i know he's right where he should be. bye for now...

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home