<&BlogMetaData&>

Monday, August 20, 2012

Denial....My Coping Mechanism

This pic has nothing to do with this post..it's just my fave from this summer.

I told myself that I needed to start "practicing" getting up early and pretending to be productive....what a joke!  I get up with Grady, but there's really no productivity going on.  We eat breakfast, watch some TV, maybe start a load of laundry and then we get ready for the day.  Which is usually swimming, beach or park.  My plan for the summer was to run all the crazy out of this boy until he was begging for bed.  I succeeded.  He's been one exhausted little dude.  I love it!  I just didn't count on me being so exhausted either.  We've had a great, mellow summer and I'm sad its coming to an end.  Summer ends for me next Monday.  Then the new life begins.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home